Thursday, November 13, 2014

Sweaty stuff

I had to pick my uncle up from rehab and take him to the airport. 

He's been there since his knee surgery 6 weeks ago, so before we left the place, I had a little bit of running around to do: checking with nurses, moving my car, grabbing his clothes and wheelchair, etc. 

I was pretty tired and sweaty, so, while I was waiting for him, I bent over and laid my head down on the hallway railing. I had a jacket on, and one wrapped around me, so I wasn't surprised to feel sweat pour off of me. 

I was so hot that sweat was dripping down the back of my neck. The back of my ponytail and jacket were soaked. 

I heard him coming, so with a big exaggerated yawn, I lifted my head up. 

And got a mouthful of soap.

I wasn't dripping sweat.

I had laid my head under an automatic hand sanitizer. 

No comments:

Post a Comment