Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Last drive in movie theatre in NJ

I took the back roads to the shore last week for no reason, just because. I like to get lost every once in a while; I can always "feel" where the ocean is, so I never mind going new ways. 

Well, wherever I was, I could see up ahead there was a drive in movie theater! Pretty cool because I got to watch it for a while. It was boring without the sound though,  and I wondered if there was a radio that I could tune in to. 

I must have been far from the theater because I was able to watch the movie for a long time. It looked like either "Speed" or "Gone in 60 seconds". Just cars, driving fast. 

All of a sudden the sound came on and I could hear the police and ambulance that were on the screen!

It was when they drove past me that I realized the "drive in movie" was actually my rear view mirror. 

Julie is easily able to amuse herself. 

No comments:

Post a Comment