Wednesday, November 30, 2016

They fine people for that???

So I ran into my doctors office In Philly this morning a couple minutes late As usual, And I asked the girl At the front desk, "Hey, do they give tickets to street walkers here?" She looked at me funny and Said, "Yeah, they give them big fines, Like $2,500, and arrest them." I didn't believe her. She said they really did. I told her that was a bunch of crap. And no wonder Aunt Cynthia hated Pennsylvania.cc I said that I'M a street walker. And in New Jersey I've never gotten fined, or arrested. Who the hell wants to park their car. Walk to the corner. Cross at the light. Then come back to the Opposite side of the street Where you parked your car. The girl looked at me and said. "Julie. That's a JAY WALKER"

No comments:

Post a Comment