Sunday, July 17, 2016

Thumbs up

A couple of weeks ago, my right thumb blew up. No reason for it that I can think of. Just blew up. from my inside palm all the way up to my nail, And now when I bend it, at the knuckle, it clicks. So when it didn't go away after 2 weeks, I went to urgent care. They took x-rays, And found nothing broken. They said I have torn ligaments, and what's called "Game-keepers" thumb. So, with my active life, I've been trying to figure out which game tore my ligaments: - turning the pages on the Kindle - Driving up to see My 85 year old cousin, Betty in long term care at the Masonic Home - Using the stylus on my iPhone - Sleeping in the lounge chair - Playing hide and seeking with the remote, with the cats. I haven't figured it out. I'm afraid if I start worrying about it, the strain of thinking may tear a ligament in some other part of my body. #Phantominjury #nogamekeeperthumb

No comments:

Post a Comment