Tuesday, July 11, 2017

Swimming pool games

I was sound asleep this morning, And I heard a knock on my door So I yelled hello (Of course, I didn't get out of bed) And I didn't hear anything, So I yelled hello again, and asked who it was. And I heard a girl's voice say "Marco" Seriously? Someone wanted to play swimming games with me that early in the morning? So I yelled "Polo" Nothing. So I yelled "Polo" again. And she didn't answer. I don't know. It was weird. So I just went back to sleep. And forgot all about it. When I got up there was an envelope In my door from my friend Christine, at the front office. When she came over later She mentioned that she had papers to return to me. I said, "Oh you already did. They were in my door this morning." She said, "I forgot I had her drop them off. That was my friend Margot."

No comments:

Post a Comment