Thursday, September 22, 2016

"Impordant", "fustrating" mispronunciations.....

I've noticed that people are pronouncing more and more words incorrectly. I'm not just talking people we know. I've heard it on TV. On the news. People who are supposed to know better. "Impordant" people. People who took the letter "t " out and replaced it with a letter "d". Oldtimers is not the name of Alzheimer's, just because you're old when you get it. Autistic kids are not "Artistic" kids. I've worked with them. Some of them can't even hold a crayon. They usually just eat it. Has Santa Claus ever come down your "chimley"? Because he's only ever come down chimneys in my neighborhood. Supposebly the letter "d" belongs in the word, not a letter b. I took a "pixture". Did you? You took a selfie "pixture"? Was it "bootiful"? Did the "c" from the pixture hang out with the "eau"? This list is making me "Fustrated". I'm gonna stop for a bit. Find the letter "R", and come back with some more gems.......

No comments:

Post a Comment