Thursday, April 23, 2015

Sitting in a puddle

I had a meeting in Stone Harbor this morning, so naturally I was nervous.

I always sweat when I'm nervous

And I was wearing my ($1.00 lucky brand) jeans, which if you know me, I never wear pants, let alone jeans,

So I was sweating even more. 

I had the air conditioning on in my car, the window open, and my hair was wet so I really shouldn't have been as hot I was, but I was dripping wet. 

I actually felt like I was melting. 

I asked Siri the temp in Avalon and it was only 59 so it didn't make sense. 

I chalked it up to nerves, rolled my pants up, and sweated my way down the shore. 

I couldn't wait to get out of the car right next to the ocean so that the freezing breeze would cool me off. 

I reached over to pull my keys out 

and saw that I had driven the whole way down with my seat heater on. 

#puddlesofsweat #nervesofsweat

No comments:

Post a Comment