Sunday, March 8, 2015

My duck boots caused nudity

The high duck boots are a pain in the butt to get on. They're not warm, so you have to wear 3 pairs of socks to keep your feet from freezing, which makes them even harder to put on. They are however water resistant, which is the cause of the problem: the boot is made up of one big piece of leather and you have to loosen it to stick your foot in.  

I end up doing ballerina toe points to get my feet into the leather part, but then I have to go through hell trying to get my heel in. Finally I realized that putting a plastic bag over my socks helps my foot slide in somewhat easily. Only problem is that I'm stuck with plastic bags on my feet. If I'm not going anywhere, I leave them and tuck them in. Otherwise I tug at them until the bag rips, thus pulling my toes so far backwards, my foot is now almost an inverted semi-circle. 

It was a full moon Thursday night and the sky cleared enough that I could go out to take pictures. Only problem: it was like 8°. Literally. So, I threw on a bunch of sweatshirts, long underwear, 3 pairs of socks and started the duck boot dance. The socks were thick, so even with the bags, I was having a hard time pulling them on. I swear it took like 10 minutes of huffing and puffing. But I finally got it done and stood up ready to go out. I still felt a little cold though.... 

I had forgotten to put on pants. 

#Nude #sporto #duckboots #freezinginNJ

No comments:

Post a Comment