Thursday, March 26, 2015

FaceTime with Liz Claiborne

I missed a FaceTime call from my sister, so I immediately FaceTime'd her back. We were talking for a little bit, so I was just waiting for the comment about my having a hoodie on. And to take it off so she could see my face.

As I looked closer though, I realized I couldn't see her face either. Something was obstructing it.

So I asked if she was driving. And  figured that maybe the phone was situated next to her so that she could see me at red lights. Maybe it had slipped down and I was looking up at jacket.

She was driving.

So I asked what I was looking at.

"Oh, are we on FaceTime?"

She thought it was a regular voice call, so I had been staring at, and talking to the inside of her purse.

#facetime #lizclaiborne

No comments:

Post a Comment